The Madison encourages and supports the independence, choice and control of users.
We have built a dual tilt in space mechanism into our Madison chair providing a range of posture positive positions, both in a full range of gentle recline positions and in supported rise positions as the chair tilts and lifts a user forward into a standing position.
- Adapt the Madison for different posture needs with six different interchangeable waterfall or lateral back styles.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative headrests and pillows.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as needed to extend the use of the Madison.